Sunday, March 28, 2010

Elko trip

We had a job interview in Elko Nevada yesterday at an office. It seemed like a pretty good opportunity and I'm not sure what to make of the statement that they were going to put an offer together and send it to me, because they have been interviewing other people. But it was interesting anyway. Its a small town, but seems like it could be very nice.

Furthermore, Jennifer is turning another year more beautiful tomorrow, and we are both doing great on our weight loss competition. Jenni is 3.3 lbs away from winning, and I'm 5.4 lbs away.

2 comments:

Jana and Family said...

SO are you not looking at going military anymore? Happy Birthday to Jenni. I did tell her on FB but that was the best I got one this year. Sorry Jenni. Congrats on your weight loss stuff! Steve I am surprised that Jenni is so close to beating you, what with the notion that guys can lose weight easier than women....must be all your "DEW" issues. ;) Love you! I give you crap because I have my own issues ya know :P

Optometry martins said...

the air force is an option I am still considering, as is a place in Omaha, but I have yet to decide. Its fun having decisions, but stressful at the same time.