Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Way past due






Well, I guess since Jenni's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, its time to update on what we have been up to for the last year (I bet you can't guess how well I do on my journal writing is going). We finished up our internal rotation in Portland, private practice in St. George, and Luke AFB in Phoenix. Ryan just had his 3rd birthday on Monday, and got all things Cars (Light da queen! YA KACHOW!) We are in Murray right now working on finishing up the last rotation, boards round 3 and finding a job, so things are kinda dull around here. Add all that to the fact that Jenni is homeschooling Katie too. Needless to say we have had fun moving every 3 months.
Here are some of the pics we missed out on sharing.

1 comment:

Jana and Family said...

Wahoo! You finally put up something new! Yay! Just in case you wondered if anyone looks, well, now ya know. I DO! By the way, I need Ryan's birthday as I do not have it written down anywhere. I feel bad I missed it! Especially with you so close. Love Ya thanks for the update